From Graphic-Goodies.com

Here we are now entertain us

domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2008

aerosmith rock on!


I'm alone, yeah i don't know if i can face the night I'm in tears, and the cryin' that i do is for you I want your love, Let's break the wall between us Don't make it tough, I'll put away my pride Enough's enough i've suffered and i've seen the light







You're my angel, come and save me tonight
You're my
angel, come and make it allright



You're the reason i live
Yo
u're the reason i die








You know you drive me up a wall the way you make good on all the nasty tricks you pull







YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!



Baby please don't go
ya know i love ya so




Pink on the lips of your lover



'cause Pink is the love you discover



3 comentarios:

Nach! dijo...

hola si!:P
jaja ta r q m gusta tu blog, jaj!
ta r q t vas anentrera x un lado o por otro el fin d hp!jajaja
bsote bobeta!
ns vei maña!

Mrs. Brightside dijo...

hola d nuevo...

ya respire un pokito

ah, esto es xa mi otra mejor amiga:
si, ya sabemos q sos enferma, n tnes q especificarlo en tu nick.

uh, hace mil q n escucho a aerosmith, dspues d q t firme y d q t llame lo voy a escuchar.

luv u

Joaa dijo...

jajaj ta bn yo tmb firmo en base a las entradas y no entiend t entrada jaja asi q mejor t digo q t qiero y estemm bsote ajja chauu :)