From Graphic-Goodies.com

Here we are now entertain us

domingo, 26 de octubre de 2008

With a little help from my friends

What would think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little hel
p from my friends,
Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends.


What do I do when my love is away
.
(Does it worry
you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you're on you
r own)
No, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm I get high with a little help from my frie
nds,
Mmm I'm gonna to try with a little help from my friends


Do you need anybody?
I need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody?
I want somebody to love.

Would you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,
Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends

Do you need anybody?
I just need someone to love.
Could it be anybody?
I want somebody to love Oh...


I get by with a little help from my friends,
I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends
I get high with a little help from my friends
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
with a little help from my friends


Te amo totuga mia bisexual debido al conflicto en el que te metí desde que me conociste y toda mi vida te llamé tortuga sin saber que probablemente eras un tortugo.
Perdón.
Asi que ahora sos hermafrodita e igual de hermosa, mierda! hermoso. Voy a seguir diciénote tortuga. Supongo que a esta altura ya te resignaste, o tenes temendos traumas y ya crees que sos realmente hermafrodita. Andá a saber...


1 comentario:

Mrs. Brightside dijo...

Si, la Turly, gran amiga. A pesar de todas esas casi pisadas que le doy. Si, tiembla la turly cuando ve llegar a Mariana...
El traume llegó cuando mi madre t dijo q era macho? no le hagas caso, ella jura que sabe d esas cosas, pero las estudió hace mil de años luz, probablemnte en esa época las tortugas eran diferentes a las de ahora...

Ta, con respecto a la canción.... lo que menos necesito ahora es ayuda d mis amigos, todo lo contrario, no me ayuden!

te kiero..