From Graphic-Goodies.com

Here we are now entertain us

domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2008

Across the universe

Is there anybody going to listen to my story
All about the girl who came to stay?...
Ah girl! Girl! Girl...

Don't know what it means to hold you tight
being here alone tonight with you
It feels so right now
Hold me tight
Tell me I'm the only one...

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you,
Tomorrow I'll miss you;
Remember I'll always be true...
I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true.
I said while I'm away,
I'll write home every day,
And I'll send all my lovin'to you.

Yeah, i'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When i say that something
I wanna hold your hand.


O, I get by with a little help from my friends
He gets high with a little help from his friends
O, I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends.

Since you left me I'm so alone,
Now you're coming, you're coming on home,
I'll be good like I know I should,
You're coming home, you're coming home.

I've just seen a face,
I can't forget the time or place
Where we just met
She's just the girl for me
And I want all the world to see
We've met...

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light,
that shines on me, shine until tomorrow, let it be.
Ohhh, I wake up to the sound of music, mother
Mary, mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of
wisdom, i want you to let it be.

He roller-coaster he got early warning
He got muddy water he one mojo filter
He say "One and one and one is three"
Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see
Come together right now over me.

Why don't we do it in the road?
No one will be watchin' us.

If I fell in love with you,
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand.
Cause I've been in love before
And I've found that love was more,
Than just holding hands.


I want you
I want you so bad,
It's driving me mad...

She's so heavy...

The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful, and so are you
Dear Prudence, won't you come out to play?
Look around....

Sitting in an english garden waiting for the sun.
If the sun don't come, you get a tan
From standing in the english rain.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus,

Over men and horses hoops and garters
Lastly through a hogshead of real fire!
In this way Mr. K. will challenge the world!
With the blue people! They're great! They're just... chilled out!

Because the world is round, it turns me on
Because the world is round...
Because the wind is high, it blows my mind
Because the wind is high...
Love is old, love is new
Love is all, love is you

Something in the way she moves,
Attracts me like no other lover.
Something in the way she woos me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe in how.

When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and cried
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly fell down and died

Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about...
Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out.
It doesn't matter much to me.

...But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be alright.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my guitar gently weeps
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps.

Jai guru deva, om
Nothing's gonna change my world...

Do you don't you want me to love you
I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you
Tell me tell me come on tell me the answer
and you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer.

I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
Down to the bits that I left uptown
I need a fix cause I'm going down
Mother Superior jump the gun...
Happiness is a warm gun.

Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night.
you were only waiting for this moment to be free...

Hey Jude don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

I'm in love for the first time.
Don't you know it's gonna last.
It's a love that lasts forever,
It's a love that has no past.
Don't let me down.

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy.
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Cellophane flowers of yellow and green,
Towering over your head.
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,
And she's gone.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds.
Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmellow pies,
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers,
That grow so incredibly high.
Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,
Waiting to take you away.
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds,
And you're gone.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds,
Picture yourself on a train in a station,
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties,
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstyle,
The girl with the kaleidoscope eyes.


3 comentarios:

Mrs. Brightside dijo...

holaaa!!!
siiiii!!!!
no hace falta que aclare que AMO esa película!! todos lo saben. Esta entre mis cinco películas favoritas, con otras cuatro que no sabría decir ahora....

............
.........................
..............................

ehhhhh........

no se que más escribir. una de mis partes favoritas de la peli es cuando jojo canta con jude "while my guitar gently weeps". En el cine se me puso la piel de gallina.

ta, bastó! punto!

Legalize it! don't criticize it!
ta, es que estoy escuchando a peter tosh, esa cancion, y ta, ya empece a escribir inchoerencias.

Anónimo dijo...

Qué entrada tan extensa. Para poder verla toda, en mi caso, 20 avances de página exactamente. 55 imágenes. Demasiado amor. Estas uruguayas aman intensamente, hasta el delirio. Sabelo.

Aunque después vi dos fotos de Paula, una marcada como beer sleep y otra i'm ok, y de pronto... todo tuvo sentido. Por cierto que en esa foto lo que menos parece es que estés ok.

Ta, se me acabó la inspiración firmística.

Anónimo dijo...

paid to click offers

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/empireofdenise/


resell ebooks and software

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/freetubearchive/

diet pills body supplements and male enhancement pills

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fashion-zealot-see-throughs-on-red-carpet/

women seeking men

http://clare.troobi.com/?domain_id=5058&page_id=3&bot_id=36333

adult sex cams

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/lomejor2040/

free online personals

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/vipvoy/


upload your photos and videos

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/improveverywhere/


leggy legs pantyhose bodysuit

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/trackstar/


make lots of money doing ptc

http://hellishdollars.com/pages/index.php?refid=vipvoy

chat with these attractive models live on cams

http://wcjoin.com/fnjbv